Dirty Scooters - Lambretta Li 150 series 2 restore and 64 GL malossi 221

this blog is a record of my scooter projects. The Dirty Rocket is finished for now, and I am about to begin restoring a '58 Lambretta Li150 series 2. The Dirty rocket started out as an attempt to build my ideal scooter from a rusted bare heap for as little money as possible. (The frame is a '57 VNA) now a 64 GL frame. TO FOLLOW THIS CHRONOLOGICALLY, START FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE... AND Please leave comments/ tips/ warnings!!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

zzzzzzzz


...so after waiting a week for my cank, reed block and head I rang SIP and re-ordered (as they seemed to be waiting for the reed), cancelling the reed block and was told it would be posted that day. Next day I get an email (the usual one saying that postage will be much more than anticipated) and I reply saying "yes ok please go ahead with the order... I am in a hurry".
To back this up I rang that night (morning in Germany) and was told yes, it has been sent.
A week later I rang again and was assure the items were posted 8 days before.
A week later I rang and was told 'do you want to go ahead with the order?'
I am so frustrated as this is the finish line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com