Dirty Scooters - Lambretta Li 150 series 2 restore and 64 GL malossi 221

this blog is a record of my scooter projects. The Dirty Rocket is finished for now, and I am about to begin restoring a '58 Lambretta Li150 series 2. The Dirty rocket started out as an attempt to build my ideal scooter from a rusted bare heap for as little money as possible. (The frame is a '57 VNA) now a 64 GL frame. TO FOLLOW THIS CHRONOLOGICALLY, START FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE... AND Please leave comments/ tips/ warnings!!!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Great Racks drive me spare - they wheely do

I just won an ebay auction for a rear 2-in-1 chrome rack. Buying one was on the agenda, so I've no doubt saved a few bob. Hopefully it will fit.

Also the glove box arrived today (scootrs) . It looks pretty crappy and will have to be cut and ground to fit properly. It was cheap and was bought so I didn't feel bad cutting holes for guages in a collectable GS one.

Still no word from SIP or Beedspeed on the engine parts. They seem to know when you are extremely desperate, and refuse to answer any emails for a week. I will ring them all tonight and see what's what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com