Dirty Scooters - Lambretta Li 150 series 2 restore and 64 GL malossi 221

this blog is a record of my scooter projects. The Dirty Rocket is finished for now, and I am about to begin restoring a '58 Lambretta Li150 series 2. The Dirty rocket started out as an attempt to build my ideal scooter from a rusted bare heap for as little money as possible. (The frame is a '57 VNA) now a 64 GL frame. TO FOLLOW THIS CHRONOLOGICALLY, START FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE... AND Please leave comments/ tips/ warnings!!!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Tanks for the Memories


got hold of a GS tank today. It holds 9 litres rather than the stock 7.5, meaning my range will be back up to 120 km rather than the 103 I am currently getting.
If I get around to installing a reed manifold maybe one day I will have a decent range.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com