Dirty Scooters - Lambretta Li 150 series 2 restore and 64 GL malossi 221

this blog is a record of my scooter projects. The Dirty Rocket is finished for now, and I am about to begin restoring a '58 Lambretta Li150 series 2. The Dirty rocket started out as an attempt to build my ideal scooter from a rusted bare heap for as little money as possible. (The frame is a '57 VNA) now a 64 GL frame. TO FOLLOW THIS CHRONOLOGICALLY, START FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE... AND Please leave comments/ tips/ warnings!!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fender Off With a Grinder




















Well I lined up the fender as best as I could.
I had to sand the aluminium off the fork, bash out the fender a bit and drill new holes. All in all I think it looks straight.
I will compare my pics to some 'real' ones today and see if I have gone completely wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com