Dirty Scooters - Lambretta Li 150 series 2 restore and 64 GL malossi 221

this blog is a record of my scooter projects. The Dirty Rocket is finished for now, and I am about to begin restoring a '58 Lambretta Li150 series 2. The Dirty rocket started out as an attempt to build my ideal scooter from a rusted bare heap for as little money as possible. (The frame is a '57 VNA) now a 64 GL frame. TO FOLLOW THIS CHRONOLOGICALLY, START FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE... AND Please leave comments/ tips/ warnings!!!

Friday, May 12, 2006

back to the motor and a change of plans



The 210 is going in the LML t5 frame.

I had already decided to get the malossi engine going on the bench, then put it into my daily ride (see pictured).
This was mainly due to the huge difference in time it will take to do that and prepare the body.
Now that the headset disaster has unfolded, I will not only put it in, but get soem disc brakes on there aswell.

Enough about that for now... I must go back and catch you up on what's been happening with the motor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com